Companies like SIBUR, Gazprom, Nizhnekamskneftekhim, Turkmengaz and KazMunayGas carry on with their large-scale petrochemical projects but, most likely, their strategic plans and project configurations are being revised as you read this email.
In times of oil price volatility and altering geopolitical environment, it has never been more important to keep track of the full picture of the evolving petrochemical sector.
The Fourth CIS Petrochemicals conference in Moscow on 5-7 April 2016 will guarantee you meetings with key petrochemical players in the CIS region and enable you to understand exactly how the industry might develop in the new economic realities and which projects will go ahead in the upcoming years.
The conference is officially supported by SIBUR HOLDING and Ministry of Trade and Industry of Russia.
Click to download the most updated agenda featuring an outstanding speaker line-up including:
Farid Jafarov, General Director, SOCAR Polymer Anton Matvienko, Member of the Board, Advisor to CEO, Sibur Anna Semenova, CFO, Baltic Urea Plant
The co-located CIS Gas Monetisation conference will cover latest gas processing technologies and gas monetisation opportunities in the CIS region on 5 April.
CIREC is the official media partner of the event and all subscribers are entitled for special 10% discount from the current price. Please, contact Elmira Gabidullina for further information: firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 845 868 8234
- Dmitry Kolobov, Director - Strategic Development, Sibur
- Dmitry Bedarev, Director, Refining and petrochemicals modernisation programmes, Bashneft
- Alex Lidback, Vice President Chemical Research, Wood Mackinzie
- Mitch Hindman, Global Licensing Manager – Synfuels, ExxonMobil Research & Engineering
- Mukhtar Babayev, General Director, Azerkimya-SOCAR
- Petr Nikitin, Deputy Head of Engineering, Gazprom Pererabotka
- Alexandr Rappoport, Head of Construction and Projects Control Department, LUKOIL